Licensing & Franchising
Your brand may be worth more than you think. In recent years, licensing and franchising have grown exponentially. Many national brands have realized more income from licensing than from product production. Pattishall can help you use licensing and franchising to capture the value of your brand.
In addition, licensing may prove an effective method for resolving a thorny dispute. For Grant Thornton, we structured an international licensing program to insure that accounting services offered by members and correspondent firms met Grant Thornton’s high professional standards. This program has been the key to resolving infringements and disputes worldwide.
Our licensing practice includes:
- License Transfer Agreements
- Logos, Word Marks, Service Marks
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Contractor Intellectual Property Agreements
- E-Commerce Transactions
- Strategic Alliances
- Intellectual Property Asset Portfolio Audits
- Due Diligence Research and Valuation
- Creation of Trademark Holding Companies.
If you are interested in unlocking the potential in your brand, our experienced attorneys can help.