EducationDePaul University (1994-1998)
Ana C. Al-Sakhria
Ana has over 25 years of extensive experience in trademark administration and brand management, including in-house experience with The Quaker Oats Company, where she was responsible for maintaining and managing the Company’s trademark portfolio of all domestic brands, and non-beverage marks throughout Latin America.
She is fluent in Spanish, and is very skilled in conducting computer-based clearance searches in the United States and foreign countries. Ana’s experience includes preparing, filing and prosecuting thousands of U.S. and foreign trademark applications in more than 200 countries. Ana effectively tracks deadlines and reminds clients of actions due. She works closely with foreign associates to ensure that deadlines are met and all documentation is submitted in a timely fashion. Ana provides essential support to clients to receive excellent and cost-effective support in managing client trademark portfolios, large and small.
Ana is also knowledgeable about copyright registration procedure and complex assignment and title update projects involving both trademarks and copyrights. She assists clients in trademark policing and enforcing programs; trademark and copyright registrations with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Service, as well as document legalization process in accordance with laws of various countries.
- Automobiles & Components
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Food & Beverage
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Online Gaming and Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunications Services
- Paralegal Association : Member
- "A Guide to Trademarks," an internal presentation given to secretaries and administration about the basics of domestic and foreign trademark filings, prosecution and maintenance (October, 2008)